Saturday, November 6, 2010

Movie Night

Recently, we had our very first family movie night. We watched "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". I was excited for Caroline to watch this movie for the first time because my brother and I loved watching all of the holiday Charlie Brown movies growing up. It was a fun tradition.
So we all picked out some Halloween candy and cuddled up on the couch:
Showing Daddy what she wanted to eat:

This was Caroline at the beginning of the movie...SO excited!!

And this is what my family looked like at the end of the movie. I was the only one left who was awake :-)

For days after our movie night, Caroline said, "Remember when we watched Charlie Brown movie with Daddy and ate candy and went to sleep? That was so much fun mommy!" I'm glad we made a good memory. We need to start having family movie nights more often!

1 comment:

Katie - a Blessed Mommy! said...

Oh that is cute!!! Yahoo- 3 days to go! Love you and can't wait to meet baby Matthew!