Monday, February 23, 2009

Easter Preview

I ordered Caroline's Easter dress about a month ago and realized the other day that I had never tried it on her to make sure the dress fit (yes, I realize Easter is like 5 years away but, uh...well, I guess I'm kind of anal like that). Anyway, I put it on Caroline the other day and luckily it's a little big and should fit by Easter. She looked so cute, I couldn't help but snap some pictures.
For the record, let me just say that I luv me some smocking. Last Spring/Summer, Caroline was just a newborn and mainly wore sleepers and swaddle blankets. Now that she's bigger and it's getting warmer...smocked dresses, here we come :-) Although, she can't really crawl well in them so I don't know what to do about that.

"Seriously, Mom...I can't MOVE in this thing!!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It is gorgeous!!! And I agree about the smocking! HAve you gone to many consignment sales. I hear that is where the bargains are. I got Lu's dress last week. It is so pretty. It is chocolate brown and will be so pretty with her dark eyes. I need to try it on her though! They are growing so fast!