Monday, February 2, 2009

Congratulations, Kelly and Jarrett

One of my best friends from college, Kelly, recently got engaged to her wonderful boyfriend, Jarrett. Saturday night, we had them over to celebrate with dinner, a riveting game of Settlers of Catan, and some yummy cookie cake.
Jarrett and Kelly


While Kelly and Jarrett were over, I had to sneak into Caroline's room to get my camera. This is what I found:
I've mentioned before that Caroline LOVES her baby dolls. Here she is, fast asleep, holding one baby in one hand and the other doll is smushed up by her head. I thought it was cute so I had to take a picture (plus, Caroline is sporting her Valentine's Day pjs). Anyway, congrats Kelly and Jarrett. We can't WAIT until the big day this summer. Love u guys!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: