Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dishwasher Safe

Caroline loves to pull up on the dishwasher door while I'm cooking, cleaning, etc... in the kitchen. I've always let her do it because she isn't big enough yet to break anything. She would just use the edge of the door to stand up...totally harmless. Well, the other day, she climbed right up on that door and just sat there clapping for herself. I quickly removed her (after a couple of pics of course :-) before she did any damage. I guess the dishwasher climbing is no longer safe for Caroline OR our dishwasher.

"Hmmmm, how do you think I get down from here?!?"

P.S.--Click on the top picture to make it bigger if you want to see Caroline's very FIRST two teeth that have come in together (on the top). They broke through a couple of weeks ago...finally!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

oh my gosh - that is hilarious! She is a little gymnast or rockclimber!