Monday, October 27, 2008

Wait, What Just Happened?!?

Caroline's New Sleeping Position
So this afternoon, during Caroline's afternoon nap, she woke up and pushed herself up from her tummy to sitting. What in the world? When did she learn how to do this? Anyway, she didn't know how to get back on her tummy so she just cried. I went in to get her because I didn't know what else to do. I know she's got to learn to get back down on her own so we might have some tough-it-out sleep sessions coming our way, ugh! Has anyone ever dealt with this issue before? Any advice?
We have also had some really rough days in general lately. Caroline is SUPER fussy a lot of the day and not herself at all. I suspect that she might be teething but I'm not sure. I will not be surprised if a tooth pops up sometime soon. If this is what teething is about, I want no part of it and would like my happy baby back, please!!

Caroline's smile quickly turned to a cry when she realized I was taking her picture instead of picking her up. Bad mommy :-)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: