Saturday, December 22, 2012

'Tis the Season: Part 2

The first weekend in December, we went to a Christmas tree farm with our community group friends, the Solomons, to help them cut down their tree. We've done this every year for the past few years, and it's always a lot of fun!!
Hay ride out to see the trees:

Riley & Caroline 

Matthew was scared at first then figured out it was fun. He kept throwing his arms up like he was on a roller coaster and shouting "weeeeeee". Cracked all of us up!
The Solomon Fam: baby Cade, Lauren, Riley, and Ben

Our fam:
This always scares me! I'm such a party pooper ;-)

Watching Matt and Ben cut down the tree. Love the looks on my kids' faces:
My lovey boy...always wanting to hold hands. He was in heaven!!
Time to trim our tree:
 

I have no words for this picture. I love this boy so much my heart could explode!
Matthew thought these ornaments were toy balls for him to play with. He just held them the whole time.
There is a possibility my family might get tired of all my picture taking. So I told Matt to look really excited in this picture. Here was the result, ha....kinda scary! 
 
 

Snowflake has been up to some crazy mischief  since she came into our home:


We also think Snowflake thinks our home is a lot cozier than the North Pole. She takes lots of time off and rests many nights. I wonder if she'll have more energy next year ;-)

No comments: