Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a very low-key Thanksgiving this year. We woke up on Thanksgiving day and spent some wonderful time as a family of four enjoying our traditional holiday breakfast (coffee cake and egg-sausage casserole), watching the Macy's day parade (both kids loved it this year!!), and finishing up our Thankful Tree.
 
 

They are both obsessed with coloring right now! 
 
 

After our morning, we headed to my mom's house to spend time with my family and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner, the Cowboys game, and of course some fun rounds of 42.
The adult table:

The kids' table:
So thankful! 

Four generations of Valentine girls: 

Sweetness!!
Matthew purposefully looks away when you take a picture and say "look at me". He is such a little turkey!!
My mom made these fun desserts for the kids:
Matt and Caroline enjoyed a game of Frisbee while Matthew took his nap: 

I love Thanksgiving...the family, food, football, games, laughs, etc... make me so happy. Thank you, Lord, for all that we have to celebrate and be thankful for!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: