Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Matthew's Birthday Celebration: Part 2

We had a small, family-only party to celebrate our sweet two-year old. He wanted a "Mickey party" so that's what we had!
Some of the decorations:






 Checkin' out his loot. He couldn't believe all of these presents were for him :-)
 Yummy chili! One of Matthew's faves:

 Matthew tried to grab the flame...I was screaming:



 Our attempt at a family picture...big.fail.

Attempt at a sibling pic...another big fail!
Caroline was a big help with opening gifts and reading birthday cards:
 
Face-timing with PopPop while opening presents:

Caroline and I were apparently very excited about this gift, ha

I forget why Caroline was pouting but the pic was too cute not to post:
 


Pics with some of the guests:
 



Someday I hope to write Matthew's two-year post. In the meantime, I can't believe my BABY is two. He's such a sweet boy and has a funny personality. Matt and I can't believe God chose us to be Matthew's parents. We love our son more than words can say.
 Happy 2nd birthday, Matthew!!!

No comments: