Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mother's Day Out

Caroline had a great 1st day at Mother's Day Out last week!
She was so excited about her new "kack-kack" and lunch box (she can't quite say that word yet :-)


Here she is playing outside before getting in the car to go. Every time I asked her if she wanted to go to MDO, she said "no" but when I asked her if she wanted to go see Ms. Tammy & Ms. Melissa, she said "yeth". So that was good at least.
Pic with mommy...proof I do exist, ha
Walking in with Daddy. Matt took off work and wanted to be there to drop her off. I know it made Caroline more comfortable and she loved having Matt carry her in! She insisted on holding her lunch box.
Showing us her name outside the door
She did great at drop off. Not one tear (wish I could say the same for me :-) Once she saw the toys, she dove into Ms. Melissa's arms and never turned back. We stood outside for awhile and peeked in every now and then. Caroline was playing happily each time. When I picked her up that afternoon, she got a terrific report and her teachers said she had a fun day. I think it's going to be a good year!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aww! What a big girl (and Caroline, too). :) Hee hee!