Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Photos


Here are some pics of my sweet girl from today. She's looking like such a "big girl" lately.

This is how Caroline can be found a lot of the time at home: "bowling ball" fingers in mouth and baby in hand! Love that smirk...I see that face many times throughout the day, especially when Little Miss is being mischevious.

17 months is a fun age...Caroline makes us laugh a lot with her sweet and sassy personality! I've been warned that the terrible, uh I mean terrific twos, start showing up here and there around this age. We're starting to see more tantrums, and Caroline is really loving to "assert" her independence more now, if you know what I mean. I'm trying to be consistent with how I handle this behavior but it's t.o.u.g.h. Thank goodness there is always some funny stuff mixed in during the more challenging moments...like spontaneous dancing. Here is a picture of Caroline breaking it down in the kitchen, Forrest Gump-style :-)

No comments: