Monday, July 14, 2008

Progress!!!

Caroline is making some progress sleeping without her swaddle. It's slow...but progress nonetheless. She took all four naps in her crib today without any swaddling. Her early morning nap was terrible but the other three were about an hour. Not quite back to normal but she's doing better. She's also not crying as much when I lay her down without it. I'm very proud of Caroline...I know the past few days have not been very fun for her but she's been a trooper!

Just chillin' in her favorite new sleep position. I think it's so funny. How can she be comfortable like that?!? It's like sleeping in a yoga pose. P.S. LOVE those chunky thighs :-)



1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh yay! I'm SO glad things are going better...sounds like she's got it down. Okay, and that pose...to die for!!!