Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sweet sweet baby

Recently, one of my best friends from college, Kelly, had her first baby. A sweet boy named, Aaron! Caroline and I went to visit them and had the best time. Aaron is too precious...and it made me SO ready to hold my baby boy in only a few (hopefully short) months.
I seriously could have done this ALL day... notice the look of pure joy on my face :-) Is he not so handsome?!?
Caroline has been quite obsessed with my friends' newborn babies lately. She wants to talk about them all the time. Let's hope she likes her baby brother just as much.
She loved looking over the side of the pack and play and watching Aaron sleep
She also enjoyed holding him (but only for a couple of minutes, then she was done)...this is one of the faces we get when we tell her to "smile"
Lots of kisses on the arm! If this picture is any indication, I think the little miss is going to be such a wonderful and loving big sister. Aaron was a champ and slept through all of the attention.
After holding Aaron, Caroline moved on to wearing Jarrett's (Kelly's hubby) shoes. Jarrett was so nice to "share" his shoes!
Per the norm, wherever there is Caroline, there is lots of silliness!!
I wish I had gotten a picture of the whole beautiful family. I'll have to take one on my next visit, which will be asap. We were so glad to hang out with Jarrett, Kelly & baby Aaron and can't WAIT to watch him grow and grow and grow (as Caroline likes to say)!! We love you guys and are so happy for you!!

No comments: