Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Sunday Snapshots and Fun Videos

Caroline is starting to do really well when standing up and holding on to something. She's not pulling up yet but is pretty steady when we put her in this position. She loves it too! She'd stand up all day if she could.
She's very close to crawling. She gets up on all fours and can move one knee and one hand forward...it won't be long! I'm not in any hurry for her to be mobile though. I haven't baby-proofed our house yet, and I really enjoy getting to sit Caroline down with her toys and leave the room. I know I won't have this freedom much longer.
Peeking over my shoulder at Daddy
"I'm comin' to getcha!"
Caroline has also started to work really hard at getting herself from a sitting position onto all fours. She keeps getting one leg "caught" underneath her...she gets tired, lays her head on the floor, rests for a second or two, then gets back to work. It's really funny to watch. Here's a pic of Caroline taking a break from all the hard work.

This first video is of Caroline's new trick...she can clap! This last week she learned to clap her hands together when we say "clap, clap, clap" We've made such a big deal about it that she now does it all the time. She's also starting to wave "bye-bye" every now and then but I couldn't get her to do it in this video. She was too excited to clap. Disclaimer: Please excuse the horrible quality of these videos. I had to take them with my camera...long story but we'll have better videos from our real video camera up soon. Also, please excuse my most incredibly annoying commentary/voice on all of the videos. I promise I don't talk to Caroline like that all day...I had to do it to get her to perform for the camera :-)


This video is of Caroline's other new trick...babbling! She never stops gabbing (at least at home around me and Matt)

This last video is Caroline playing in her favorite toy.

No comments: