Sunday, November 2, 2008

GO, BOYS, GO!!!

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you probably know that Matt is a big Giants football fan and I am a Cowboys fan. Today, these two teams are playing each other which makes for lots of rivalry in the Krauss house. I thought it was fitting to show everyone which team Caroline is cheering for today. Thanks for this cute Cowboys cheerleading outfit, Kelly. I love it even though Matt isn't crazy about it of course. It's a little big which means she has some growing room and it should last for at least one more season. Next year, I promise she'll look more like a cheerleader than one of the football players, ha :-)

Oops, she got a little confused...she was trying to do a Heyyyyyyyyyy, Sic'em Bears cheer instead of a Cowboys cheer.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caroline needs to do a better job of cheerleading apparently! I think she's really a Giants fan at heart! Like father like daughter...
GO G-MEN!! 35-14!
Love,
Grammie