Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Soakin' It Up

We are trying to soak up these last days of summer before preschool/our "school year" routine starts next week. Yesterday, we met our sweet friends, Lauren and Riley, at the splash park in our neighborhood. We were the only people there which was so nice. Matthew hasn't been to the splash park since he started crawling, and I wasn't sure what he would think. Well, he loved it! We will be going back as much as possible before Labor Day!

These sweet smiles melt my heart (and make those tough parenting days a lot easier :-)






 The only picture I got of the two of them...awesome, uh?!?


 Lauren & Riley (who just turned 1)
 She was SO cute toddlin' around...I can't imagine Matthew walking
 Fun friends!

 My seemingly fearless little guy. I can't believe he crawled through these rings. Caroline wouldn't go near them.
 Playing on the playground

I'm sad for all of the summer fun to end but excited for our new "school year"...and COOLER weather!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: