Monday, August 3, 2009

Flashback

The other day, while attempting to clean and organize Caroline's VERY messy closet, I came across her Halloween costume from her 1st Halloween last year. Of course I had to put it on her to see what it looked like and...it still fit! Here is a quick flashback to Halloween 2008:



Caroline looks SO different to me in those pics from last year. She has changed so much in 9 months! Such a big girl now...makes me sad. Caroline is growing up so fast, and I don't realize it most of the time until I look back at pictures. If only I could freeze time!! Okay, enough nostalgia for one day. Here are some pics from our recent dress-up session:
Playing peek-a-boo with the little pumpkin
Pretending to go "nigh-nigh"...Caroline will tell us goodnight, lay her head down, then jump up screaming and laughing. She thinks it's so funny when she "tricks" us :-)
Hopefully, this costume will still fit Caroline in a few months. If so, she will most definitely be another pumpkin for Halloween 2009!!

No comments: