Friday, August 22, 2008

Good Morning

This is how I found Caroline yesterday morning. I had put her down to sleep on her back. She was a little congested, and I thought it would be better if she didn't sleep on her stomach with a stuffy nose (don't ask me why, I guess I thought it would be harder to breathe that way, probably irrational I know). When Matt and I went to bed, she was still on her back so I didn't think she would flip over. Well, this is what we saw when we woke up the next morning...she had rolled over, turned herself around, and her leg was stuck through the crib slats. I think we have a mini Nastia gymnast in our midst :-)
Speaking of crib slats, our pediatrician recommended we take out the crib bumper until Caroline gets a little older (since she's rolling all over her crib). I know it's petty, but I was sad to take it out. Her crib/nursery looks so bare. But safety first of course! Bye bye bumper for now.

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

SO cute!!! I know what you mean too...we took out the bumper for a few months too and it just looked so bare. But you're right...safety first!

And, way to go for doing whatever is best for her about the craial band. Several of my friends have had to go through that and it has ALWAYS worked out great.