Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 Month Stats

Caroline had her 4-month doctor's appointment today. The pic above is pre shots, bless her heart. She had no idea what was coming. Ignorance is bliss!! Anyway, the appointment went well. Dr. Prestidge (we love him BTW) suggested we only do one vaccine today and the rest when she's five months old. She had such a severe reaction to her 8-week shots that this was definitely okay with me. So lucky girl only had one shot today and cried for just a split second. I couldn't believe she didn't get more upset, but I guess one shot is much more tolerable. We'll be back in a month for the rest. Her current stats are:
Weight: 13 pounds, 15 ounces-50th percentile
Height: 25 1/4 inches-80th percentile
Looks like Caroline is turning out to be quite tall. We all know where she got her height (Daddy!). My mom said my height was never over the 25th percentile, hence my lovely short stature :-) Maybe there's hope for Caroline. Anyway, we're currently administering Tylenol around the clock and will continue to do that for the next 24 hours. Hopefully, there will be no dangerously high temperature this time around.

No comments: