Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Punkins

Recently, I took Caroline and Matthew to a pumpkin patch in our neighborhood. We had fun playing and taking pictures. Matthew was sick, and therefore, not his usual smiley self. He was so distracted by all of the pumpkins it was a workout just to get him to look at the camera ;-) I apologize in advance for the picture overload. I get carried away at pumpkin patches...especially this year with two sweet kiddos to photograph.


Caroline's favorite thing to do was play with the wagons. She had fun giving Matthew wagon rides, taking wagon rides with me pulling her around and piling the wagons full of little pumpkins.
I like how Matthew is pointing to the hay as if to say "what in the world is this stuff??"










Sweet girl...she was all about posing for the camera!

"Hi mommy!!!!"

Handsome little (sick) guy







So obvious a certain somone doesn't feel well :-(

Love this:







 

No comments: