Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Caroline's First Snow

I was so excited to wake up this morning to SNOW falling outside my window. I've really been hoping for snow this winter so Caroline could experience it for the first time. I literally jumped out of bed, bundled up Caroline, and headed outside to take WAY too many pictures. The bad mommy that I am didn't even give Caroline any breakfast before our snowy photo session. She loved being outside in the snow so much that it didn't seem to matter. I LOVED getting to watch her see/feel snow for the first time in her little life. What a fun morning!!

















Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm so excited to see you on here! I've asked Cori about you from time to time to get updates. So excited now that I can keep up better...I'll add you to my blog roll. Caroline (great name) is beautiful. Love the pics and too funny that your father in law does the same thing that mine does with dressing up as santa. Merry Christmas!