Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Colorado: Part 3

A few more skiing pics from our last day in Winter Park:


 It snowed the night before we left and we woke up to some pretty views:


 While my dad and Cindy hit the freshly powdered slopes, Matt and I took the kids to a nearby park and sledding hill.
Matt and Matthew sledding:


 Playing at the park:
 Definitely not in Dallas anymore :-)
 Matthew quickly grew tired of being out in the snow and cold so we took turns sitting with him in the warm car while Caroline played.


 Trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue:

 We had lots of snowball fights:
 Some family pics before heading back to Boulder:

 We drove back to Boulder and headed to Shirley and Bubba's (my aunt and uncle) house. They live in Boulder along with my cousins, Katie, Amanda and Justin (and their spouses and kids!) It is always so much fun to get together and see them. Caroline LOVES playing with my cousins kiddos...who are all so cute btw.
Bubba playing baseball with the kids:
 Eloise, Caroline and Emma...all the same age
 Posing with sweet Eloise
 Best pic I could get of the crazy kiddos (all 7 of them!):
Emma, Eloise, Caroline, Behr,  Gus, Phoenix and Lily
 We had a wonderful time in Colorado...the best part by far was seeing my dad, Cindy and the rest of my dad's side of the family. We can't wait to come back again soon!!

No comments: