Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunny Saturday

We are having the most fabulous weekend, weather-wise. I just love these Texas pre-Spring days...blue blue sky and temps in the 60s. Saturday, Matt, Caroline and I went on a walk to play at the playground near our house and have a picnic. Our neighborhood elementary school has a preschool program which means they have playground equipment appropriate for Caroline. She loves it!
All of these pics were taken with my phone so excuse the quality.
"Ashes, ashes, we all fall down!!"
Time for lunch
First time to swing on the "big girl" swings...I thought Caroline would be scared but she loved it. She just didn't want to go too high
Swingin' with daddy
Waving at the camera
"Here go, mommy"


Heading home in the wagon with her shades on and a juice box.
"Bye bye park"

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just love those pigtails! So stinking cute!