Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick Sick Baby


Poor Caroline is sick! She has had a cold on and off for a couple of weeks now. Friday, she developed a horrific sounding cough. So I took her to the pediatrician yesterday to make sure her lungs were clear.
Gotta love the runny nose in this pic. Her nose never seems to stop running!

Thankfully, they were completely clear (sidenote: it's amazing how terrible a baby's cough can sound and they can be completely fine). Anyway, her lungs sounded good but it turns out Caroline has a double ear infection (her first one). No fun!!

Good thing I went to the doctor. I had no idea her ears were infected. She has not been pulling on them, acting fussy, or had a high temperature. I'm so glad we found both infections.
She's now on heavy duty antibiotics and will hopefully be back to her normal happy self very soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am so sorry she is so sick! Poor little baby! She is so beautiful, Laura. Just getting prettier by the day. I can't believe how much they have grown!