Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vacation Day 3

The last day of our mini-trip was spent swimming in my aunt and uncle's pool. Matthew enjoyed hanging out in his float, and Caroline had fun doggypaddling swimming up and down the length of the pool, pretending to have a birthday party for Minnie Mouse at each end ;-)
Matt and my uncle played golf and they had a good time. I caught a pic of Matt in the middle of putting on his sunscreen:


 Caroline LOVED swimming with my cousin, Catherine! Actually, she loved Catherine in general and followed her around the house most of the time we were there...it was funny to watch. Catherine was so sweet to put up with her little shadow! My sweet cousin just graduated from high school (she was Valedictorian and is scary smart :-) and is headed to Vanderbilt in the Fall. I've had the wonderful pleasure of getting to watch her grow up. I love her so much, and it's fun to see her now play with my kids. Her older brothers, Trey and Will, were out-of-town while we were visiting...we missed them!!
Catherine & Caroline:
 Swimming to Matt:

 Hugs!

Some serious cuteness:

The next day, we headed home. This is what my view was when I turned around in my seat during the whole trip. The silence was lovely :-)
What a great first trip as a family of four. Thanks for letting us come visit, Susan and Ronnie! We love you guys!! 

No comments: