Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lovin' Lanaii


Matt & I headed to Lanaii (small island in Hawaii) last week to celebrate 5 years of marriage together!! It was a wonderful vacation, and we had fun spending lots of time together, just the 2 of us. I'll let the pics tell about our trip.
Matt doing what he does best...playing golf. The course at Manele Bay has great views so I rode around in the golf cart one day, taking pics.









This is what we did the majority of the time...spend time on the beach (me, usually under an umbrella of course) and swim in the ocean.



We took a hike one morning up to a place called Sweetheart Rock (it's the big rock on the right).





My sweetheart in front of Sweetheart Rock (sorry, couldn't resist ;-)


We made it!! Watching the waves crash




Overall, it was a very relaxing trip. And we couldn't get home fast enough to this little face:

We sure did miss our sweet girl!!!

2 comments:

The Penuels said...

That look so fun!! David & I also want to go back to Hawaii for our 5 year wedding anniversary :)

Jaime said...

that looks BEYOND amazing. I'm so jealous. I want to go to Hawaii so badly. Looks like you guys had a blast and gorgeous Caroline had fun back home, but you know she was super excited to see you guys too!