Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday, wagons, bubbles, and more...

Happy Good Friday! I.love.Easter. I love that it's a time we get to celebrate Jesus dying on the cross and rising from the dead so that my sins are forgiven, and I can spend eternity in Heaven with Him. I love the Easter egg hunts and baskets filled with Reese's peanut butter eggs (at least that's what I like in my basket :-) I love the Spring weather and the beautiful flowers everywhere. I LOVE that my daughter was born this time last year and now Easter will always bring sweet memories of holding my first newborn in my arms. It's really a wonderful fantastic holiday.
Speaking of wonderful weather, it's been so nice around here, Matt and I decided to take Caroline on her first wagon ride after Matt got home from work the other day.
Just taking a break to drink some water and take in the scenery


"Hi mommy...whatcha doin' back there?!?"
Just sittin' in the front yard

Caroline has recently discovered the wonderful world of bubbles

I think this is some kind of yoga pose

"Wheeeeeee" (this REALLY scares me)
Climbing on Matt
These next 3 pics are just random ones I took of Caroline. Is it me, or does she look like such a big girl (sniff, sniff)??
Speaking of big girl, I discovered Caroline's top 2 molars coming in today. It explains her fussy behavior at nap time the past couple of days. I hope those teeth come in fast!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: